Actor Heital Puniwala, who is part of the show ‘Internet 4G Love’, talks about the power of God and how he stays grounded in life.
– Do you believe in the power of Bhakti/devotion?
Ans: Yes, I believe in the power of bhakti.
– Have you been on a pilgrimage or a spiritual retreat? If yes, how was your experience?
Ans: Yes, I have been on a spiritual retreat once and the experience was mind-blowing. It made me feel so strong and powerful. In fact, it helped me meet my soul. It felt so peaceful. I loved it!
– Please share any advice that you received from your elders that you follow?
Ans: I have learned from my elders to work hard. According to them, purity of heart and spontaneous action are what gets you ahead in life and keeps you happy.
– What are the achievements you are most proud of?
Ans: During ‘Oh My God’, When I saw oneself on the 75mm theatre screen for the first time, it was really a proud moment for me.
– What are you most grateful for in life?
Ans: I’m so much grateful for the things that I have easily received in my life. Things that I never needed to struggle for.
– What are the most important things to you in life?
Ans: The most important thing in my life is my work or I would say my profession. I feel that acting and growth in spirituality is what keeps me happy and satisfied.
– What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?
Ans: My ideal self is my master Sri Sri Ravi Shankarjee.
– Are you living the life of your dreams?
Ans: Yes! Yes! Yes! I am living my dream life!
-What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
Ans: Always be truthful, this is the biggest thing I have learned in my life.
– Have you read any self-help book? If yes, which book has inspired you? and why?
Ans: Yes, I read a book called ‘SECRET’ Which helped me discover myself and have a positive attitude towards my life. After reading that book, I started taking strong and meaningful decisions in my life.
– What beliefs do you have that help you create an ideal life?
Ans: For an ideal life, I always believe that God is always there to help and protect us. There is some power with me always, walking with me through the way of my life.
– What bad habits do you want to break?
Ans: I eat plenty of sweets is one bad habit that I want to break.
-What good habits do you want to cultivate?
Ans: I want to cultivate the habit of helping people in cleaning the city.
-What drives you to move forward towards excellence?
Ans: Think positive and concentrate on your work. Meditation helps me to drives towards excellence
-What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?
Ans: Early morning is the time when I am most inspired and charged up.
– Who are the 5 people you wish you could spend the most time with? And how do they help in your growth?
Ans: Amitabh Bachchan, Sri Sri ravishankarjee, Drew Barrymore, my wife Bela, Kevin Hart. These are the five people with whom I really want to spend time. They are good motivators and are positive and natural.
– Any mythological / self-help series or movie have you watched and have liked?
Ans: Yes, I liked ‘Mahabharat’, ‘Secret’, ‘Surya Putra Karna’. I like watching all mythological series.
-What really is important to you and why?
Ans: The most important thing to me is my work and my family. These things make me happy.
-Which are the areas in your life that you would want to enhance?
Ans: I would love to be more positive towards life.
– How do you help others in their growth?
Ans: I don’t interfere in somebody’s personal life. If someone comes and asks me the same then I definitely help them in the best possible way.
– How often do you listen to your gut feeling?
Ans: Most of the time I listen to my gut feeling especially when it comes from my heart.
– How do you go easy on yourself in a stressful situation?
Ans: In a stressful situation, I always make myself calm and then chant Om Namah Shivay three times and then take my decision.
– If you did not need the money, what would you do with your life?
Ans: I am not the kind of a person who runs behind money but if you practically see everybody needs money for the basic needs of life. In Geeta, Krishna had stated that Narayan (your work) ke piche bhago ge, Lakshmi (money) apne aap ayegi and I truly believe in this.
– What technique do you follow that helps you to forgive the people who have hurt you?
Ans: The best way is to accept the person the way they are and try to change one’s perception because you cannot change anyone.
– What are you truly grateful for in your life?
Ans: I am grateful to God for giving me such a successful career in such a short period of time.